Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Am I just crazy? What the heck is wrong with me?!?

I love music. It's part of who I am. Because of that Ive been working on songs with a band. I've been pushing myself very hard to write some great stuff. Because of this I've been missing sleep and working diligently. However, it has put a great deal of stress on me and so today I woke up rather stressed and in a bit of a funky mood. Generally I just listen to some music and I'm good to go but today.. For some reason.. It didn't feel like much emotion was evoked. Maybe I'm phsycing myself out and over thinking or maybe im just tired but this has never happened before. All day its been kinda like.. I've been waiting to hear that hook and get my fix and today... It just wasn't doing much. Please help this is kinda scaring the **** out of me. I'm probably just waaaaay overthinking things which is why I can't connect to my music on an emotional level as much today. Which may have something to do with a lack of sleep but I sure would like to hear someone tell me that this happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment