Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Orthognathic Surgery ?!?

Hey, I went to this orthodontist who is REALLY good, and she went over my case with me and I need this surgery to shave off bone off my front top jaw and push it back. Then to pull the lower jaw forward. So I have a few questions; 1.) I sing opera, {i know thats weird} how long would it take after surgery day to be able to sing without it hurting? 2.) How long will my jaw be wired shut , or was urs? 3.) How long do you stay in the hospital after surgery? 4.) How previous to having this surgery done will you need to get braces on? 5.) How bad exactly does it hurt? 6.) Do you still have sensation in your jaw at all post op, and is anhything numb? 7.) Does the food taste nasty in the synringe?/how do you get it like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment