Monday, July 18, 2011

Can my anxiety be causing me to feel this way?

I feel kinda sick inside. I am pretty anxious because my last day of school is tomorrow,My mom is coming home from being away in california for 4 days, Then next week, I have to go to new york and I'm BEYOND scared! I'm starting to feel kinda sick to my stomach and I keep clenching my teeth and shaking and my breathing is changing and my throat feels like its closing up. I also have a big fear of throwing up so that's adding on to my anxiety and making me feel worse. I just feel icky in my stomach and chest. Has anyone ever experienced this? Im already seeing a councelor and I've visited my doctor and they've diagnosed me woth ADD and OCD. They're thinking my ADD is making me focus more on my anxiety and less on other things, and my OCD on my addictive behavior of chewing gum, since that kinda relaxes me a little more. I've tried breathing,Baths, teas and things but I cant seem to relax. Usually baths work, but today it didn't help. Anybody experience this and how do I control the anxiety so the feelings leave?

No comments:

Post a Comment