Monday, July 18, 2011

Will someone help me it's quite painful and I need advice?

Well I dance and cheer and my freshman year I was dancing and while doing a Triple turn I did something and I messed up my foot. I had to preform the next day so I wrapped it up iced it and elevated it and called it good. I walked the pain off and a week latter it was gone. But ever sense then if I step funny in the slightest way it hurts for a few days again. But it only hurts to put pressure on it and then make the walking movement or all the time when I'm dancing and cheering. The pain is by my ankle on the side facing outwards more towards the back in that soft place where you don't feel any bone or tendon. I have a little blue brace thing that I picked up from the drug store that gives it some support so I can dance and cheer. My mom keeps wanting me to go to the doctor but I am afraid to go to the doctor because what if they tell me I need surgery and I cant dance or cheer for months? That would kill me those things are my passion. There's nothing a little brace and some advil and pain tolerance wont do right? Help has this happened to anyone else? If so what did you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment