Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Do you believe that love has changed and become tainted?

That's so beautiful how you put it because it's true, not just teenagers even though they are the target faction in your question, but adults too. Many people do fear love because maybe some have not seen love in their lives. It's really sad that children are being raised by cruel parents, causing them not to feel love, but the absence of love; hatred. I normally don't like talking about this because it can really lower someones moral knowing this is happening and nothing is being done on a global scale, but to answer your question as simply as I can instead of trying to make my side and go against your thoughts like most peoples instincts are, yes. I feel the same way as you do. Also my thoughts usually get disbanded because of my age of being only 14 :P

No comments:

Post a Comment